Three intensive moments
Well, of course there have been numerous moments that are worth mentioning, moments that I never want to forget... However, I feel like telling you about three in particular...
One was at the end of the opening-ceremony... We had already heard too many speeches about how everyone was so happy that so many people had found their way to Brazil and that this long-planned event was finally happening and about how we would finally change the world and so on. People were getting nervous and wanted to start the dancing and singing when finally this Japaneese Group went on stage and wanted every single flag to be swung on stage -accompanied by the words "May peace prevail in Germany" etc. The flags were swung by everyone who felt like it in alphabetical order. Most people hated it because it was such a long procedure etc. However, I quickly realised how many countries there are I have a special relation to and as it was only one of the first days of a long and exhausting time to come I enjoyed standing there lost in thoughts for all the time it took swinging I don't know how many flags one after the other very much.
...to be continued...

1 Comments:
Hi Solveigh,
HERZLICHEN Glückwunsch zu deinem ähm 19 Geburstag!!!
Heute habe ich vor mich nochmal um mein Pratikum zu kümmern, gefragt hatte ich zwar schon bei der Werft in Botikhofen, aber Termine gab es leider noch nicht.
Außerdem Pratikum steht bei mir in den Ferien ein Sommerlager an, in dem ich 10 Tage verbringen werde.
Schade das du nicht miterleben kannnst wie Ellen und Hans ausziehen PARTY (NEIN, Scherz)
Ich bin gestern ausgelost worden, als Austausch-Schüler nach Richmond zu gehen bzw. zu fliegen.
Mal gucken, aber das ist sowieso erst im Oktober.
Nach dem ich gestern oder so mit Tilmann telefoniert habe, ist Korea wieder im Gespräch. Aber NUR im Gespräch!!!
Dein Brother Andreas
Post a Comment
<< Home