plans
mhhh...
I'm excited to see what I'll do after the workcamp... Ivan and me decided to leave Brazil in the end of August. The wcamp will finish on Sat the 4th. Of course I got a number of invitations to visit people in their homes etc. I definatly wanna go to Rio and visit all the beautiful beaches that are said to be found along the coast... Maybe even stay at this car-free island for some days? It's meant to be perfect for hiking-tours... There is more stuff planned. Some people are planning a trip north. They want to gather 10-20 people and visit various social institutinos and environmental projects etc...
Well, I'll see. I'm not too keen on pinning anything down yet...

2 Comments:
Und hast du schon Flöhe oder Läuse?
Irgendwelche hochansteckende Krankheiten? *G*
Und, wie gings nach dem 20. Juli weiter? =) Bin gespannt auf deine News!
Alles, alles Liebe aus Berlin =)
Genieß Brasilien....Denk an dich!
Post a Comment
<< Home