Whether I miss Germany/Switzerland/Belgium
Johanna asked me whether I've already started missing D/CH or B...
ahhh... I guess I don't. There are simply too many things going on...
However, yesterday morning while washing some of my worn clothes at six o'clock in the morning, I did indeed wonder whether it wouldn't get hard at some point:
-nothing but cold water (maybe I will cut my hair in the end...)
-getting up early after long nights (the greatest amount of seep I got so far was something like six hours...)
-it seems that I constantly have to worry about where to best wash (and dry!) my clothes (by the way: MOMMY, I did forget the cleaning stuff in the end!)
-UNCOMFOTABLE BEDS!
-freezing to death during the night (especially after having had a cold shower...)
-having no time for yourself. I am constantly with people (and I can't see when this should change) which can be torturing (for me in particular!)
Well, please don't worry about me! I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE HERE and everything I see and learn here outweights the stuff named above by far!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home