19th Brithday in Brazil
Well, first of all I need to say thank you to all of you! Thank you for the many greetings that made me so happy!!!!
I don`t think I`ve ever had so many "happy-birthday-songs"! Starting at breakfast when I learnt the Brazilian habit of cutting your birthday-cake from the bottom to the top -making a wish at the same time... The birthday-singing continued at the workcamp-site, I had songs for lunch, for afternoon-tea (when the ladies had made a huge chocolate-cake for everyone and ice-cream was served) and about 100 in the evening when we went out to this Bar to celerbrate and everyone was drunk...
I was asked whether I mind getting older. At first I said "yes a lot", but when I thought about it I came to the conclusion that it is actually ok. I don`t think there is a minute of my life I would have let slip away... I`ve experienced so many things (during my 18th year in particular, I think) and learnt so much. Getting "older" is actually ok.

1 Comments:
Hey Solveigh! Alles alles Gute nochmal nachträglich! Ich bin so froh dass bei dir alles gut läuft..anfangs hatte ich mir da doch ein bisschen Sorgen gemacht, aber sie waren wohl wie immer bei dir unberechtigt. Es freut mich außerdem dass du dich dort so wohl fühlst! Viel Erfolg noch beim Spanisch lernen und auch sonst auf deiner reise! Pass auf dich auf und fühl dich einmal lieb gedrückt, deine Nelly
Post a Comment
<< Home