Solveigh in Latin-America

Friday, August 18, 2006

Pictures






I really hope to find some more time to write more about my advantures. I surely had a GREAT time travelling up the beautiful Brazilian coastline with Ivan and Gawan. Marvellous beaches (the kind of beaches you would only know from the travelling agencies with great waves, white sand and palm trees), THE ATLANTIC RAINFOREST, we slept on the beach for one night (sry mom, I managed to do all the things you told me not to do in about 5 days -exploring the rainforest wearing nothing but a bikini and stuff -naa, don't worry, I think it was o.k.), a fisherman took us out to fish at six at the morning returning at 2 in the afternoon -best thing ever!!! He cooked for us, we caught loads of fish, we went swimming in the middle of the sea... wow!!!). All these things (Ilha Grande and all the things we planned to do) and on top of everything: Rio -I do know now what it is that this city owns it fame to.

1 Comments:

At Sat Aug 26, 07:56:00 PM, Blogger Islandsbrazil.blogspot.com said...

Hi, I live in Rio, I see that you visited Ilha Grande, are you travelling around brazil? cause I have site about brazillian islands and beches, check it out if u want.
http://islandsbrazil.blogspot.com
bye :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home