Jungle-Tour
Hey everyone,
I guess my mom´s right. I already know the Jungle pretty well and the one accessable from Manaus is definately not the deepest.
We did the usual: Piranha-fishing, caiman-catching, indigenous-villages, camping in the jungle etc.
But I did have fun sleeping in the jungle. It was fascinating to see how our guide got the requisits together to roast a chicken over the fire or build another table or how he made nice and strog ropes out of bark etc. Plus I finally learned how to use a machete properly.
The animal-highlights were probably the huge Tarantular our guide found for us and a Sloth(???) he got down for us from a (pretty high) tree. (And the aligator we were than able to hold and take a picture with) and so on.
Plus another nice thing was that I met a dutch guy there who is heading the same direction as I am (we´re going to catch a bus to Venezuela tonight and we´ll hopefully be climbing the famous Roaima-Mountain they have over there, soon (6 days)).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home