Peru
This guy taking care of the cafe is literally forcing me to stay and write more... It's surprising how different peoples' attitude suddenly became, now that we got to the "centre of tourism": I was onling for 32minutes and he wants me to pay for 60...
Well, we got luckily to Titikaka and Peru. I do enjoy my stay here but it is very touristic. Very different from the two preceding weeks during which I worked in a Kindergarten-Project in El Alto and didn't meet any gringos at all.
Furthermore, my moneybelt was stolen today. I guess it was about time that something bad happened... My Traveller Cecks will be replaced (-I can get them in Lima where I'll be in a couple of days) the dolares won't... Well, I always knew that Cuzco is the place for robbery...
Cuzco, very strangely, reminds me very much of Europe, dunno why...?
The next two days will be packed with different tours to different ruins and after that we'll visit Machu Picchu (I'm very furious about the prices which more than doubled during the last two years, think twice before coming here!) and after I'll meet my mom in Lima!!!!!!! (She'll travel with me for two weeks!!!!)
Don't wanna write much, we arrived here at 5am this morning after a tough bus ride from Puno...
Take care, everyone, xxx yours Solveigh
1 Comments:
:-) Der Ben
Post a Comment
<< Home